Know the rules The Paceline Forum Builder's Spotlight

Go Back   The Paceline Forum > General Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-07-2024, 12:05 PM
Vendor

I'm finally back from injury (although now down with a nasty cold/virus/whoknowswhat) and have ridden this bike 4 more times, on courses ranging from Very Hilly to Pure Mountain. It's a blast everywhere, especially going fast on twisty downhills. It has all the nimbleness of a lightweight carbon race bike like the TCR, plus the planted confidence of steel.
I would recommend this to anyone looking for an exciting, peppy, go-fast road bike.
It's not THE fastest option out there, but it's plenty fast and feels really good in all situations. Everything I was hoping for and then some. My Dura Ace build weighs in at 18# on the nose, including pedals, cages, and mounts. Feels identical weight-wise to most 14, 15, 16# bikes I've owned.

In fact...it's so good that later this year I might upgrade the already excellent Dura Ace C24 wheels to something even nicer.

One last update before I stop raving for the day:

Rarely have I ever had a bike that calls to me so when I see it sitting idly in the bike room. "Riiiide me...Riiiiiiide me! Let's gooooo! Stop doing Perler Bead projects and let's riiiide!"

Last edited by Baron Blubba; 01-07-2024 at 01:56 PM.