Know the rules The Paceline Forum Builder's Spotlight

Go Back   The Paceline Forum > General Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-13-2023, 05:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Len J View Post
Annual tradition on some other boards....this has never been done on this board. Let's finad out about each other.

recommended format-

* real name, if you like John B.
* where do you live? Urbana, Illinois. Have family in Chicago and El Cerrito, Ca. Spend more time in Illinois and do travel to Ca to see my daughter and her family.
* explanation of your handle From my weight weenie day Juanmoretime Hence JMT
* explanation of your avatar Not using one here.
* age (general or specific) 66 and counting.
* occupation Retired. Worked upper management for a family owned business. It was great!
* favorite bike My Litespeed T3 disc
* what's in your stable? 2018 Litespeed T3 disc, Blue AC1, Borealis Crestone and a Sette CX1. Also have a 2000 FXST.
* fastest speed on a road bike? where? when? 61 at the Hilly Hundred in Indiana sometime in the early 2000's.
* how many miles ON THE ROAD on a road bike last year? A little over 7,000 miles last year.
* picture of yourself or your ride? Search Harley and in the motorcycle thread is a picture of me from last year on my Harley.
*The way I live life. A bad day on the bike is still way better than a good day at work.
* what is the biggest lie you've ever told? What I told my wife on how one of bikes came into my possession.
* and, something fun. Riding from my Daughters in Oakland on my 59th birthday to the summit of Mt. Diablo and back while having symptoms of what would later be discovered at Stage 3 throat cancer, HPV. 87 mile ride with 10,000 of climbing!
* How did you find the paceline Forum?* A fellow weight weenie directed me here after I discovered there is more to life than light bike. A well built and spec'ed, and good fitting bike will always serve you well. I throw my leg over my bikes and they make me happy.

Len
Okay I should have copy and pasted.
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg IMG_1834.jpeg (64.5 KB, 584 views)

Last edited by JMT3; 06-13-2023 at 07:37 PM.