Know the rules The Paceline Forum Builder's Spotlight

Go Back   The Paceline Forum > General Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-23-2018, 10:54 PM
head to toe Assos

Dear Sir or Madam,

Dear Sir or Madam,

Enclosed please find the Joule 2.0 head from my Cycle Ops Phantom trainer. This has worked adequately until recently when I attempted to upgrade the software. The unit then froze with the warning “Waiting for Upgrade, do not disconnect.”
I have waited and waited. I have spent countless hours in chat rooms trying to make this work. I have sent emails pleading for help. Finally in a fit of rage I attacked it with a hammer. My compliments to the case designer – I could not break it. I did manage to eliminate the “Waiting for Upgrade” warning though.
I wanted you to have it. Perhaps you can take it back to your designers and show them what a terrible piece of **** they have created. I cannot even find a replacement on Ebay. Obviously I am not the only one who has been screwed (the chat rooms are full of unhappy customers).
Now I have a worthless, stupid indoor trainer and an injured hand from my violent escapade. I do however have the satisfaction that you now are in possession of your wonderful “Made in America” product (postage at my expense). Serenity now.

Sincerely Yours,
Attached Images
File Type: jpg joule.jpg (68.6 KB, 463 views)