View Single Post
Old 04-18-2019, 04:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by teleguy57 View Post
This. Got my Medicare card a week ago (just to date me). Have had my dermatologist carve a bunch of stuff off my skin in the last 7 years. Fortunately nothing malignant, but I bounce between 6 mo, 9 mo and annual follow ups depending on what they find each time. I'm at the point of migrating to mostly LS SPF jerseys for summer because I'm finding SPF arm covers and SS jerseys more of a hassle than grabbing the LS. Love Boure!

Still have to think about nose, ears and back of neck sunscreen. Will likely also move to full lightweight gloves too, although I've been a no gloves guy for years.

Yes, and good on the colonoscopy schedule. My doc also recommends a cardiac calcium CT scan every 5 years or so with my family history. Annual bloodwork etc.
I had one cut out of my eyebrow that was cancerous. Now I see a dermo very 6 months. As a cyclist, I wasn't expecting that spot since it's not exposed like my arms, nose, neck, etc. I wear arm sleeves if I'm riding past 10 am. Here in NW Arizona, we ride at 5am in the summer to be done by 8 to beat the heat and winds.