View Single Post
Old 02-15-2019, 08:52 PM

I just received an email for each nashbar and performance from the new overloads. And the answer will be, Yes, I will opt out of future marketing and I do not want you to sell my personal information.

To Our Valued Customers:
You may have noticed some changes to the Nashbar website recently. We want to let you know what's up, and keep you in the loop about what you can expect from Nashbar in the future.

We're excited to share with you that Nashbar is joining the family of AMain Sports & Hobbies!

Since 2004, AMain Sports & Hobbies has been dedicated to serving the cycling & hobbies community worldwide with excellent customer service and extensive product selection. Now, it's time to bring all the AMain benefits to Nashbar customers like you.

More information about AMain Sports & Hobbies can be found at https://www.amaincycling.com

What You Can Expect:
The Nashbar website you know and rely on is here to stay along with some awesome new features:

All your favorite products,
plus expanded inventory.

Fast, reliable, low-cost shipping.

A dedicated customer service team of
experienced cyclists.

VIP Rewards points and perks.
Privacy Information:
As part of AMain Sports & Hobbies’ purchase of Nashbar, Amain Sports & Hobbies will receive Nashbar’s customer information. We take your privacy seriously. We will honor the privacy promises made in Nashbar’s privacy policy, and will provide you notice and obtain your consent if we were to treat your data in a materially different way. You may review our privacy policy at nashbar.com/privacy-policy/i2.

If you do not want AMain Sports & Hobbies to retain your personal information, you can opt out by sending us an e-mail, calling us, or sending us a letter at the contact information listed below. Please provide us with your name, email address, street address and telephone number so that we can identify your account. Your request to opt out must be received no later than March 1, 2019. Please note that opting out will remove your proof of purchase data required for warranty service. transfer by any of the following methods: Clicking the link at the bottom of this email message; Sending an e-mail to AMain Sports & Hobbies web master at privacy@amain.com with the information necessary for Nashbar to identify you in its database and process your opt-out election (such as your name, email address, street address and telephone number);

Mailing to the following address:
Nashbar
424 Otterson Dr
Chico, CA 95928

Please include in your letter the information necessary for AMain Sports & Hobbies to identify you in its database and process your opt-out election (such as your name, email address, street address and telephone number). Please note that opting out will remove your proof of purchase data required for warranty service.

If you opted in to receive promotional emails from Nashbar, you may also receive promotional emails from AMain Sports & Hobbies unless you opt out of having your information conveyed to AMain Sports & Hobbies.

Your request to opt out must be received no later than March 1, 2019.

After the opt-out deadline, AMain Sports & Hobbies will create an account for Nashbar customers who have not opted out and automatically enroll them as Platinum level VIP members so they can enjoy the highest benefits and value for the remainder of 2019.

If we create an account for you, you may receive promotional emails from AMain Sports & Hobbies. If you would prefer to not receive these emails from us, you can opt out by clicking here or by clicking on the unsubscribe link in any promotional email.

We thank you for your past patronage and hope you will always continue to enjoy cycling.

Sincerely,
Nashbar