View Single Post
Old 12-15-2019, 11:12 AM

I will chip in on this and altho it's been about 5 years since I left the post office...fed ex is pretty messed up...the worst really of the big three...sure, some folks bought into the fed ex buy your own truck franchise thing...but mostly it's just folks they hire to run their routes...not a big deal when seen that way...but they pay such crap to these folks...like just over minimum wage...their turnover rate is incredible...fed ex used to drop off packages for their "last mile" thing at our office and they would have a different person at least once a month...nowadays, here at my place, I use chewy which fed ex delivers...different new folks constantly...they are pretty much the McDonald's of carriers via their people...pay low, use 'em up and screw 'em and get another person who needs a short term low paying job...the deal is having an experienced guy who knows his area and actually cares about his own job and carreer does wonders for your service in all aspects...Fed ex ain't that...