View Single Post
Old 01-11-2018, 11:48 AM
Administrator

I wanted to apologize to anyone that I might have offended or caused them to recall any bad memories related to this subject. I know there are some out there that did not appreciate me posting on this issue.

I gave serious consideration to this before posting my message, but obviously decided to do so. I am grateful for the Paceline community and have learned many things here, both about cycling and other areas as well. I have appreciated the comments in this discussion and they have caused me to reflect upon my own feelings as well as how I might be able to help my friends.

Matter of fact, I spent several hours last night communicating with my friend who lost his parents. At the end, he expressed his heartfelt thanks for me reaching out to him. This might not have happened if I had not posted on this subject.

To anyone who is personally struggling with this issue or depression, please know that there are people who care about you and there are many resources available, and people to help. I would be happy to share some of the resources I found if anyone is interested.

Thank you all.