View Single Post
Old 04-23-2018, 10:06 AM

Robbery in progress? What would you do?

I have to apologize for my inaction but it took me a moment to process and then i didnt know what i would do. What would you have done?

I was riding to work this AM (645ish). I was on Moraga Ave in Clairemont/Bay Ho, San Diego. I looked to my left and saw a guy on a cross street riding a bike while hand towing another. No helmet. Normal looking clothes. after getting the feeling that something wasnt right, i looked back and saw he was on a nice looking Giant (brand) bike that may have been an ebike. The downtube was large. He crossed Moraga and that was that. If i had turned around and caught him, what would i say? what would i do?
If you live in the area and lost your Giant bike this AM, reach out to me. I have a front and rear camera and while i doubt you would be able to ID the guy from the footage, it may be a start.

An important note: I didnt see a crime being committed. The key piece of information that i am basing this whole thing on was the fact that he had 2 bikes and was riding one while using one hand on the handlebar of another to bring it along.