View Single Post
Old 12-05-2019, 08:26 AM

fwiw that's a beautiful ride and once one buys the frame, their additions would exceed or equal the 1600 you're asking for it. I say part it out. To the right buyer who wants everything on that hampsten it is certainly worth 1600. But someone who wants a hampsten isn't going to buy that build, they're particular enough that they would want all their own stuff on it.

me, if it fit, I would top out around 1200 for it complete as is. Lots of time to break it down and sell the parts I don't want, and after putting what I want on it I'm further in the hole. I can see you reasonably clearing 800 for the frame, 400 for the group, etc. start every bid on eBay at $.01. the market will show you. If you want to save time and get it out of the house, list it at $.01 for auction, $1150 BIN on eBay or the classifieds.

Starting eBay auctions at $.01 is the best way to sell items. I sold a regular old rim brake, all city bike frame in good used condition for $660 at auction. It cost around 800 new. the low price/auction style brings buyers in.

Last edited by cinema; 12-05-2019 at 08:41 AM.