View Single Post
Old 07-02-2019, 01:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by denapista View Post
I'm not denying his long range capability, just his timing in the playoffs when we all know it's a possession by possession game.. They'll be down 8 points and he'll shoot a 38ft shot, which creates a long rebound and run out for the opposing team. Playoff numbers are different than regular season numbers. I literally watched him do that exact thing against the Warriors. I recall GSW was on a run and he shot a super bad shot from so far out as a heat check. Charles was even like "That's a Turrrible shot!"
Don't listen to Charles Barkley for anything other than comic relief.

Quote:
Originally Posted by denapista View Post
Killers know when to strike..
And Dame clearly has the green light whenever. They were fighting an uphill battle against the Warriors from the word go. If he and McCollum aren't on and down Nurkic, they're not beating Golden State. And that includes dropping 40 a night with 37 footers.

The man shot better from 3 during the playoffs than he did during the regular season. If anything, his shooting from midrange and at the bucket took a dip as his overall FG% dropped. He shot the same percentage, essentially, from 3 during the playoffs that Curry did.

Tough to argue he's taking bad shots if he's, by the numbers for the playoffs, an equally effective shooter as Curry.