View Single Post
Old 12-30-2017, 03:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by saab2000 View Post
I don't use a screen saver but I do use the Apple leather case. It provides a bit of security and the glass screen is much nicer to use without a covering it with plastic.....

Anyway, I'm easy on my phone generally and a thick case sort of ruins the experience. The leather one is a nice compromise and it fits the phone perfectly.

BTW, If Apple releases a small form-factor iPhone SE II (SES?) I could imagine trying it out. I'm not in love with (nor do I hate) the size of the largish
iPhone X.
The size of the SE is perfect for me and my lifestyle. Just stick it in my pocket. Being retired....don't use it for work or anything. Occasional call, few texts each day, check E mail and stock quotes is about all I do. It does all I need. $160 at Consumer cellular. Just a tool to me, don't want to spend more than I need to. Wife has a 6S, and daughter a 7, and I would not trade with them. They have purses they carry stuff in. Size don't matter to them. If I still worked, and used it for client work, and wore a suit every day with coat pocket....would be different. Also....I think cost of these things is out of control for hi end models. Could buy 5 shares of BRK.B for what a X costs.

Last edited by Ralph; 12-30-2017 at 03:41 PM.