Thread: Peloton
View Single Post
Old 11-16-2019, 05:05 PM
aka RAEKWON

Got the peleton today. Wife is very excited and already did a class. Got her some spd shoes and changed the pedals to spd, was told I could and warranty would still apply. Not sure why they did not go dual side spd to begin with. The bike is actually very nice, very good built quality, tablet is nice, fast and responsive . Very easy to jump on it and so a class. I did a quick 10 min climb class and I left a pool of sweat on the mat. I hope she uses it a lot and who knows maybe will make her want to ride her bike outside more. I will probably use it a bunch over winter. I never liked trainers, I can do maybe 1 to 1 and half hours on zwift and then I want out... so I never really enjoyed it. With this thing, you are only suppose to do an hour or even less and the music is so bad that you want to just go faster so maybe it can end lol but no its pretty fun. As said above, its not cycling and does not beat going outside (even in winter) but when you dont have time it cant be beat.

Also it was still expensive and I dunno if I would have gone for it had I not got the friends and fam discount but very happy.