View Single Post
Old 11-25-2020, 05:57 PM

wow, that is an amazing looking bike. Would love to try I9s someday, but need 29er size.

DD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imaking20 View Post
Here's another listing I may regret in the morning.

With the boredom that comes with the winter season, I've decided to splurge a little more on a wheelset for the Aspero - so I need to free up some funds. I've thought about replacing these with Enve a few times, but always talk myself out of it because the Enve are ~2-3x the cost and only ~50g lighter. These wheels have been fantastic for the few hundred miles I've put on them since purchasing new. ~1340g with tape and valves, super responsive, easy to setup - really just nothing to fault about them.

Detailed specs here: https://industrynine.com/wheels/road/ul-235-tra/

The wheels are centerlock, 12x100/12*142 and XDR driver (will include spacer to run XD cassette as I do). Also includes two spare spokes.

I'll include your choice of tires, either Rene Herse Juniper Ridge w/ standard casing (pictured), Rene Herse Switchback Hill w/ Extralite black casing, or 42mm Gravel King slicks (about 100 miles on the pair, and a brand new spare). The GK setup is probably lighter than your rim brake road setup

$850 shipped gets you wheels and your choice of tires. I'll throw on an XG1199 10-42 cassette for another $100.

It's dark so I don't have proper photos of the wheels only - but here they are mounted up.