View Single Post
Old 09-06-2017, 10:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by R3awak3n View Post
I have been loving my hampsten strada bianca (with whisky fork)

really has become my #1 bike for the last month, its fantastic. I know you are on a budget but look around because I got this thing for a crazy good deal (way less than then the all city), great geo, built by IF so you know its some of the best, awesome steel and crazy amazing paint.

the whisky fork is fantastic and imo looks better on this bike then the wound up it came with. And bike fits 35s. who needs discs
I haven't yet heard any suggestions that would make me run out and buy a new bike/frame, so I'll almost certainly keep riding the F1pr while keeping my eyes open. Luckily, there's a lot of tall paceliners; there's a decent chance one of them might look to move on what I'm looking for if they make the change to discs.

Unless someone out there wants to convince me that I should stop mucking around with rim brakes. I live and ride in dry conditions, though, like being able to wrench on rim brakes myself, and have nice wheels. Unless an Open UP drops in my lap, I'm likely to stick with rim brakes.