View Single Post
Old 12-09-2019, 02:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesdak View Post
Reading so many of the dreary, negative posts here sort of makes me sad for some people. Glad I live life everyday. Of course I chose to come back out west and live vs staying on the east coast in the D.C Metro area and making a ton of money. Quality of life rules over making money. My drive is an experience every day and reading all these reinforces that I made the right choice years ago.

The road in the background of this picture that's going up the mountain is part of my work drive when I chose to take the mountain route vs the canyon route. Perfect road to fully experience a BMW on.

If you think the car you own is living life that's buying the marketing. There are lots of ways to enjoy life that are more fun for a lot of us than a car.

All those roads.. way more fun on a bicycle or a motorcycle than any BMW car.

Let's also put it this way. I don't really think the 3-series has anywhere near the fun factor for me to balance out the issue that it'd probably spend more days in the shop, and I'd have to drive further away to get it serviced than the cars I've owned. A day with the car in the shop is generally a day I'm not going to "live life". Cause if I have to take the car to the shop usually what gets sacrificed is stuff like going for a bike ride, the stuff that actually brings enjoyment!