View Single Post
Old 02-11-2019, 10:46 PM

I have The Power Comp, Expert, and Pro. After over a decade on Bontrager RL/RXL saddles on everything, the Power has been quite a nice change for the lady parts. I find I sit more planted on my sitbones with the shorter nose, and the wider opening seems to help with comfort. I put them on all of my non-Trek bikes, as I just can't bring myself to slap one on a Madone. Shallow, I know.

The Power is definitely sensitive to positioning, so I've been making minor adjustments as I go and evaluating how it affects comfort. Sometimes what seems to work on the trainer is completely wrong on the road, and vice-versa. Right now I'm looking for a happy medium. The first salesman I bought one from rode with his slightly nose-up, but I've found I prefer slightly nose-down. Fore-aft is also pretty critical with the short nose- you can't fake it as easily. I'm getting closer each time I make an adjustment, so once I have that sorted out I should be good until Specialized discontinues it and the NOS market dries up.

I do have a PRO Stealth that I haven't gotten around to installing yet on my main race bike. I picked up the race number attachment for it as well. Once I'm done sorting out my fit on the Power saddles, I'll probably start with that one.