View Single Post
Old 10-09-2004, 07:56 PM
Post Mod-ern

Talking TdFL & Open House photo CD available--FINALLY!

Well, I’ve finally got it together--at least with all the photos from these two events . . . and you can get a copy if you want.

From the open house back in June we have jpeg photos from yours truly, from Bill Bove, and from RABikes2. From the TdFL there are once again images by the best BumbleBee photographer this side of Ansel Adams, from Headset, MA Martin, Tom Byrnes, and Davep.

Also included in this one time special offer are an MP3 of that immortal cycling ballad, “Lance Is King” and several other, ah, er, “unique” images that are sure to amuse you, including Sandy’s grand unveiling after his steroid therapy!

And for all this, I figure if you send me 4 bucks American that should cover my costs for the CD, jewel case, padded mailer, and postage. Such a deal!

Assuming this does not violate the forum rules for selling products and Serotta Alyson does not make me vanish in a puff of bumble bee smoke, PM me and I’ll let you know where to send your personal check, leftover bus tokens, or half-used subway metro-passes. Then I will CUSTOM burn a CD for you (in the finest tradition of Serotta custom fitting!) And throw it in the mail. And if you’re really nice, I may even remember to toss it in an envelope first!

BBDave, purveyor of fine photographic content!
A thing of beauty is a joy forever--Keats