View Single Post
Old 09-16-2015, 12:06 PM

I mostly lurk here, but I'll play.

*Real Name (first or full - up to you) Drew
*Where do you live? NYC
*Explanation of your forum handle. Randomly generated user ID that was assigned to me many years ago on my first day of college.
*Explanation of your avatar. Gustaaf Van Slembrouck smoking a cig while racing a bike. How anachronistic is that?
*Age (General or specific). No longer a spring chicken, but not quite over the hill
*Occupation. Workin' for the man (or not workin' while posting here, more accurately).
*How did you find the Paceline? The Googles brought me here.
*Favorite Bike. Cinelli Supercorsa SLX.
*What's in your stable? 1985 Cinelli Supercorsa SLX, 1986 Peugeot PSN-10, 1986 Bianchi Pista (not intentionally clustered around the mid-Eighties, but there you have it), 1972 Motobecane Le Champion townie conversion (odd Seventies outlier). Currently on the hunt for a Nineties-era (or Nineties-ish, if we're including the late-Eighties or early-Aughts) bike with indexed shifting and brake lever shifters (egads! technology!).
*Fastest speed on your bike? Where? When? No idea, but I beat the food delivery guys and commuters on Citibikes with ease.
*How many miles did you ride last year? No idea. Somewhere in the vicinity of 3000 miles, if I had to ballpark.
*Picture of yourself, your ride, or both together.

*Make up an answer to at least one additional question. Steel is.

*What is the biggest lie you ever told? This is my last bike, I swear.

*Tell us something fun. velofinds.com is my blog.