View Single Post
Old 08-05-2015, 10:30 PM

Talking Houston here!

*Real Name (first or full - up to you) Webster Jones
*Where do you live? Katy, TX (Houston suburb)
*Explanation of your forum handle. When I tell people my name is Web, they say "like spider web?"
*Explanation of your avatar. I don't have an avatar...but I should
*Age (General or specific). 36
*Occupation. Operations manager for an offshore drillship. I am the shorebased manager responsible for the safety and performance of the vessel.
*How did you find the Paceline? My brother recommended it when I told him I was looking for a frame
*Favorite Bike. Moots YBB 29'er! Favorite road bike...still in search. I enjoyed my 2011 Giant TCR Advanced SL but am ready to try Ti. After a few short test rides, I'm curious.
*What痴 in your stable? 2011 Giant TCR Advanced SL, Moots YBB 29er, old Ellsworth Truth, Redline cyclocross with old road kit, Giant TCX with single speed setup, Ridley X-Fire with old road kit, Felt F4X, Burley Tandem.
*Fastest speed on your bike? Where? When? 55 mph. A steep downhill in Smithville, TX. It was my fastest speed but it was simple and straight. I prefer the challenge of switchback mountain descents.
*How many miles did you ride last year? Dunno....not enough. I was on expat assignment in Korea so my riding was limited. I aim to correct that this year
*Picture of yourself, your ride, or both together.
*Make up an answer to at least one additional question.
*What is the biggest lie you ever told? I can't recall any big lies. I could never cheat on my wife because I don't have the talent to cover my tracks. I can't lie so I don't.
*Tell us something fun. I am a twin. Turns out we both bought frames from eBaumann!

-Web
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Lucca Italy.jpg (81.6 KB, 581 views)