View Single Post
Old 02-13-2019, 11:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by R3awak3n View Post
I get it Greg and trust me, as an etap owner would be nice to get an app only to mess with speed and what the buttons do. That said there is nothing wrong with etap 11 and saying that your group is now dead is a bit silly/untrue. The group works fine, always has. Reason there was no updates is because frankly it does not need them. I agree it would have been nice to get an app but I knew they werent going to spend money and time on the old system.

I am actually surprised they kept the same battery which to me is great and keeps the old group very much alive
One function that etap 12 has that should have been offered on etap 11 is the ability to change the shifting action from one side to the other. I have several bikes with Campy and everytime I get on my etap 11 bike, I need time to adjust to the shifting. On etap, to shift to an "easier" gear (e.g., shift to larger cogs), you shift the left shifter. On Campy, to shift to an "easier" gear, you shift the right lever. It looks like you can choose which side to shift to an easier gear. This should have been offered on etap 11 as it would have been more consistent for us Campy users.

Right, Good Luck!