View Single Post
Old 03-29-2024, 05:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clean39T View Post
On the other, I'm 100% in on TPU or Latex tubes as preferable to tubeless in pretty much every application.. I loathe dealing with tubeless gunk and just find it a ridiculous waste of time and effort for the riding I do. Others' MMV, according to their glass/tacks/needles per mile ratio I suppose.

The RH version do look nice. I'll probably try them at some point. Once I get through my backstock of Vittoria latex, which at this rate should be sometime in roughly 2028
this 100% with not going tubeless UNLESS its a majority offroad bike. Tubeless is fine, right up until the moment it isn't.....

and FWIW I have some aliexpress TPU tubes with metal valve stems.... soooo everyone save yourselves money and just get those.

I also have the Ridenow "gravel" TPU tube which is wider to start with, so that's nice for the wide tire bikes.

I've had the worst luck with Tubolitos, bought 2 got 2 as warranties... everyone one of them leaked air from the valve stem no matter what i did. But I've had better luck with any other TPU tube at 1/2 to 1/3 the price.

RH is cool and all... buuutttttt...