View Single Post
Old 09-21-2020, 04:19 PM
cnighbor2

Trek 760 14 Speed Bicycle USA Made 58cm Frame - Reynolds - $650

Trek 760 14 Speed Bicycle USA Made 58cm Frame - Reynolds - $650

I am selling a USA Made hand-built Trek 14 speed road / touring bicycle. It has just been serviced/refurbished and does not need any work to ride. All cables/components were serviced as required and all serviceable bearings have been removed, cleaned, and repacked with fresh grease. All necessary adjustments are made. Mechanically everything works properly; it shifts through all gears cleanly and quickly; the brakes are tight and firm; and it rides great.

Cosmetically it is in good condition. The paint is free of any major damage but has some minor chips/scuffs/signs of use. The aluminum/chrome surfaces are corrosion free and bright. The original decals are present but with some fading/peeling. The frame appears to be in good condition overall with no cracks or dents. Please see the additional photos below for more information regarding condition.
https://chicago.craigslist.org/nwi/b...199655758.html
This is a nice vintage bike - I believe it to be a 1984 Trek 760. It features a frame constructed of Reynolds 531 manganese–molybdenum butted tubing with investment cast lugs and Campagnolo dropouts for high strength, light weight, and a responsive ride. It has sealed bearing hubs and hard coated tubular rims. Suntour Superbe Pro derailleurs, and a Shimano Dura Ace crankset form up the drivetrain. Brakes are Dia-Compe "Grande Compe" with new brake hoods. The seat is in good overall condition with a couple shallow/light scuffs, and the handlebar tape is new.

The frame is a 58cm in size and has a ~32.5" standover height.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me. Thanks.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg trek 760 1.jpg (152.4 KB, 328 views)
File Type: jpg trek 760 2.jpg (140.0 KB, 326 views)