View Single Post
Old 05-28-2019, 09:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NHAero View Post
Adam, please do say more about these trips. I'm particularly interested in what you're packing for in that set-up - is their camping gear in there, for example?
@NHAero + @Mzilliox, thanks. I am planning to post more about it, just want to write down a few words but life has been a whirlwind lately. Hopefully this week.
To answer your question though NHA, this was an 8-day credit card tour so no camping gear in there. The weather was pretty all over the place so I had lots of layers packed. Gear list was 1 bibs, 1 padded shorts, 2 jerseys, 2 socks, insulated vest, jacket, arm warmers, leg warmers, shoe covers + a set of casual clothes - pants, t-shirt, sweatshirt, underwear. Largest item and luxury was a pair of sneakers which was much appreciated at the end of the day and the times I wanted to go for a little hike or when I spent two days in a city. I was glad to have every item I packed. Add in tools, frame pump, a non-compact camera, a kindle, some chargers, some snacks and those bags quickly filled up. In summer I think I could slim down to just the rando bag.