View Single Post
Old 11-19-2017, 01:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 54ny77 View Post
got any product suggestions?

i just looked at the lezyne website and couldn't figure that one out (small hamd pump that also holds c02 canisters).

main reason i don't use hand pump is a) i hate carrying stuff in my jersey pocket (i have a perhaps irrational fear of thinking whatever's in my back could possible hurt me badly if i got into an accident on bike), b) i have a small under-saddle pouch (don't want to use bigger pouch since it'll block my rear light, plus i don't like the looks of a huge pouch back there), and c) i don't want to mount anything to the frame (just don't like the looks of it). those are my only requirements....
I'm the same way. I can't speak to the quality of this one since I haven't used it myself, but it's generally what I'd be looking for: https://ridepdw.com/collections/infl...cts/ninja-pump

I really like my CO2 inflator from Specialized though. It's the one that lets you bump a little air in without blowing the whole cartridge. That came in super handy on my last ride. Maybe others have that feature. My only other cartridge inflator is an old brass Silca from the early 00's.