View Single Post
Old 08-27-2011, 10:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by beeatnik
So, I was talking to this girl at a club and bought her a drink. She didn't like the Mai Tai and she didn't like my suggestion that she have sex on the beach with me instead. She got all stupid and sassy. Anyway, I slapped her and knocked out 4 teeth. The whole thing was recorded by her friend's iphone. When the cops arrived, I told them that she should have known better because it's like a bike taking on a car. The bike will always lose. Later, her friends posted about the incident online but a bunch of females put the blame on the victim for being sassy with me. Ya, never take on a drunk or belligerent idiot because you'll always lose. And never feel compassion for the victim as well so guys like me can continue to act like turds.

Not a true story, btw.
Are you condoning the cyclist's escalation of the situation?

Let's say that they were both driving cars and take the vehicle out of the equation. What would your opinion be? The guy that was cut off chases down the other car but is injured when the aggressive driver crashes into him on purpose, is a victim? What if a third party were injured because of the cyclist's actions?

Last edited by dekindy; 08-27-2011 at 10:57 PM.