View Single Post
Old 09-21-2018, 08:18 AM
Strong Walker

Quote:
Originally Posted by echappist View Post
and you just knew that Ronaldo was gonna get a slap on the wrist, as UEFA needs its cut from the gate receipts of the Man U - Juve match...

btw, Sanches is apparently back in game-day squads for Bayern?
I don't really buy in those conspiracy theories about single players. Whats to gain? Also Brych may not be the best ref out there, but he's decent, and straight. Most refs are.

Sanches: happy for the boy, such a performance in front of his home crowd may just be what he needed. I still remain to be convinced he has all it takes to play at the highest level, but that's a nother story. He played a good pre-season, got knocked back by a minor injury, and competition in Bayerns MF is brutal. He didn't even make the squad in the last matches and only slipped into the starting squad because Thiago, Tolisso and otheres weren't fit, i recon he is still behind them in the pecking order. also Kovac may feel against most Bundesliga opponents, he needs technical acumen and vision more than physical power and dynamics in a midfielder.

Stil, he has developed since his first stint in Munich, and that wasn't to be expected after his experiences since.

Last edited by martl; 09-21-2018 at 08:20 AM.