View Single Post
Old 09-23-2022, 10:20 AM

I agree that its confusing as this rei "resupply" is still hosted on the same REI website. It should be clearly marked the site does not follow the same conveniences as REI.

We have something similar here in Canada called the lasthunt which is the dumping site for overstock/leftovers from altitude sports but the name of the website is completely different. The catch is thelasthunt does not accept returns. Period. Great for deals on helmets and gear, less so on clothes unless you know for sure it's what you want.

As much as I'd love to support brick and mortar stores, pretty much EVERY store I know will only order a 2E or 4E shoe if I special order it, and I can't return it. I get it, way too many sizes and varieties - so I end up ordering direct nowadays as at least I get a variety and can return them. Running shoes are ok as Asics and NB are more or less consistent, but Shimanos, Lakes are impossible to guess the sizing. I haven't gone into a store for shoes in long time with the exception of boots.

Last edited by deechee; 09-23-2022 at 10:25 AM.