View Single Post
Old 11-21-2017, 08:47 AM

My year has been OK but I had no goals and backed way off from last year... trying to get some balance. If I manage to get out and ride a bunch in december I'll finish the year at about 2000 miles, about half last year.

I missed a bunch of riding the last month from being sick.. ended up with a sinus infection + ear inflammation and I've been on antibiotics the past week. Bummer, as I hate missing some of this late fall early riding especially in the woods.

I had a nagging wrist thing for the past few years one of my goals was to get that to finally go away 100% and I mostly accomplished that. Seemed really hard to get it to go away with a lot of riding in my schedule.

I didn't really break anything at all this year... knowing I was going to back off I've avoided riding in bad weather.

One of the nice things about cracks and such is if you have big box brand bikes like Trek/Specialized you can go get another one really fast and not cry about it. Good warranties and local dealers who can order you up a replacement and get you back on the road really fast.