View Single Post
Old 09-16-2016, 10:41 PM

hey-o

*Where do you live?: Brooklyn NYC
*Explanation of your forum handle.: I actually think my handle is irritating now, and need to change it. I have a better one in mind. But it came from a friend here who was always getting me to work on her and her husband's bikes, and she coined it.
*Explanation of your avatar:when i get one, it will be a polar bear. my wife thinks they're great. and if i get a dad-bod one day, i can say i've arrived.
*Age (General or specific): early 40's, and wow it seems like everyone was my age at d2r2 this year
*How did you find the Paceline?: the usual, looking for advice on how to do X or Y.
*Favorite Bike: Ciocc Designer 84 SLX with old 8spd Dura Ace
*What’s in your stable?: 89/90 Pinarellow Montello restored with modern Campy; '91 Bridgestone RB-T set up with Gevenalle and other great stuff, the afore-mentioned Ciocc, and some unbuilt stuff I need to get rid of.
*Fastest speed on your bike? Where? When?: 43 in high school, trying to impress a girl who was not impressed.
*How many miles did you ride last year?: 3700 +/-
*Picture of yourself, your ride, or both together.: I'm in the middle, below, in green and yellow and red.
*Make up an answer to at least one additional question.: that smell in my office? no, my stomach's fine, it's just all the commuting clothing mouldering away.
*What is the biggest lie you ever told? I told my wife i'd never hassle her to ride more with me. that wasn't true.
*Tell us something fun.: my soon to be born baby is going to be fun to change and burp.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg d2r23.jpg (63.8 KB, 573 views)

Last edited by VoyTirando; 09-16-2016 at 10:42 PM. Reason: to clarify who in the pic is me