View Single Post
Old 08-20-2016, 09:58 PM
Veni Veloce Vomiti

*Real Name Mike
*Where do you live? Middle O'No-where ARkansas
*Explanation of your forum handle.Was on another forum years ago and messed up the numbers -- shoulda been Regularguy4142,, my age at that time.
*Explanation of your avatar. HUGE Bugs Bunny fan,, my alter ego-- lol This is an avatar of Gossamer, the pink monster.
*Age (General or specific). soon to be 57
*Occupation. computer technician
*How did you find the Paceline? I've now owned 3 Serottas, so I found it when it was originally the Serotta Board.
*Favorite Bike. My current main ride: Serotta Fondo Ti,, but my now-retired CSI was great from day-one.
*What’s in your stable?Fondo TI, CSI, Soma Delancy ss/fixed, Cannondale 2.8 ( the 'mule'), Cannondale Criterium (trainer bike only), Cannondale Tandem
*Fastest speed on your bike? On the Tandem downhill 60 mph, Where? On a regular 'ride' we do around here.When? About 20 years ago.
*How many miles did you ride last year? 3,985. But already at 3,300 this year.
*Picture of yourself, your ride, or both together.
*Make up an answer to at least one additional question. I've been hit by motor vehicles twice in my riding 'lifetime'. 20 years apart.
*What is the biggest lie you ever told? "I'm not buying another wheel set"
*Tell us something fun.When I was a kid,, like 10-11 years old, I had an old replica bike of a Schwinn Stingray. It had a handle bar basket. I'd put my half cocker/half chihuahua dog in there and we'd ride around the neighborhood. Someone always commented. It was cute.

Mike in AR

Finishing up a century in 5 hours back in 2010 on my CSI.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg me3-1.JPG (66.6 KB, 621 views)

Last edited by regularguy412; 08-20-2016 at 10:11 PM.