View Single Post
Old 06-19-2015, 04:12 PM

*Where do you live? Houston

*Explanation of your forum handle: It's a gamertag I use. It's sort become my handle on everything. I don't really have a solid answer as to why it is what it is, but it is.

*Explanation of your avatar: I guess I oughta get one of those.

*Age (General or specific): I'm 23

*How did you find the Paceline? One of the guys at the shop I work at is on here a lot. Figured it was worth checking out.

*Favorite Bike: That's really hard. I've got an Anchor NJS bike that I'm awfully proud of, though.

*What’s in your stable?
My Anchor, obviously.
An All-City Thunderdome
A Bianchi Pista that I use for class and locking up around town.
Cinelli Experience for srs rides
Cinelli Mash SSCX for gettin' rad
and an 80's Bianchi Brava that I put some Nitto Bosco's on for lazy day comfort.
I'll end up posting pictures of all these things soon I'm sure.

*Fastest speed on your bike? Where? When? Pretty fast, I imagine. I ride a lot but I'm not always clocking it. No garmin, no rules or whatever. haha.

*How many miles did you ride last year? probably like 3-4,000

*Picture of yourself, your ride, or both together: I'll edit this in. hang tight.

*Tell us something fun: I took a trip to Portland 2 years ago to attend some classes at UBI, if y'all are familiar. It was one of the best experiences I've ever had and it really helped get me as into bikes as I am. Plus I get to tell people I'm a certified mechanic now, which definitely hasn't hurt me with finding jobs turning wrenches.
Anyway, if anyone here is thinking about taking a trip to UBI I'd be happy to answer any questions about it. Nice to meet y'all. This just feels like the start of something beautiful.

Last edited by FireproofGators; 06-19-2015 at 04:29 PM.