View Single Post
Old 01-20-2015, 04:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Climb01742 View Post
Here's the reality of spygate:

A large majority of teams in the NFL were taping opponents as they practiced. The league office sent a memo to ALL teams telling them ALL to stop doing it.

Belichek didn't stop. The size of the penalty wasn't due to filming and cheating. Bill got whacked because he defied the league office, that's what the NFL hates most. He's arrogant and hates being dictated to.

About deflategate:

As Aaron Rodgers quote attests, all QBs push the rules to get the ball they like to use the most. But that doesn't fit the narrative, does it?

The colts got their asses kicked because they can't build a good team. Just see their last two first round picks. Maybe if they looked in the mirror instead of blaming others they might improve faster. They look like crybabies crying about footballs.
As I understand it that is not true. Other teams watched practices, though I am not aware of them having libraries of those tapes. I freely admit to not having followed every article about it, and I am certain that Boston fans are quite practiced in defending the putz.

I will tell you that NFL player Hollis Thomas has said you called our plays on the field during the bowl in a way he had never seen. He's never called any other coach or team a bunch of cheating scum. Hines ward stated the same. Other players have as well, though I don't recall every time I've heard it.

Last edited by Aaron O; 01-20-2015 at 04:13 PM.