View Single Post
Old 05-15-2020, 01:57 PM

I ordered an item from Bikeinn, my experience is not ideal if you're trying to return the item for a refund.

This is going to be a long story, so better get some popcorns before reading.

1. Dec 14th, ordered a Mavic Speed Release front thru axle (12x100) since they have the best price on the web.
2. Received the order in less than two weeks. Good shipping.
3. Now here's where the fun starts, they sent me a 12x142 axle (rear) and when I told them about it, they replied that they sent the correct one. Went to check the invoice and it only said Mavic speed release axle.
4. When I pointed out that the invoice does not say the actual axle length/size and that I remember that I ordered the one for the front axle and suggested that someone must have sent the wrong item, my invoice on their website is now showing 12x142 (w**?, I work in IT so I kinda know what can be done on electronic info).
5. After several message exchange, good for them the accept the return but I'll have to shoulder shipping cost to return. AND they have a very strict instruction on how to send it back.
6. Returned the item and it stayed in Spain's customs from Jan 20th until the end of April and now it's being sent back to me. Every time I remind them that the items is held in customs their reply is that they did their part to submit all the necessary docs to their customs.