View Single Post
Old 12-30-2017, 10:12 AM

I have a 6s, and I did an update in october inadvertantly. You know how the phone constantly prompts you to update? I ignored it over and over but I guess I started the update by accident and now my phone is sluggish as hell.

It doesn’t unlock well with the fingerprint thing like it used to. If I want to take a picture, or heaven forbid, make a call, I have to sit there and watch it stare back at me for what seems like an eternity.

So now, they are offering another update. I guess I should take it but I’m less than hopeful it is going to fix things.

What a crock.

Back to my original post though, my whole beef with this problem is ( wait whilst I tighten my tinfoil just a bit and tilt my head just right) that I feel these are preplanned problems that are built in the phone just to goad you into buying a new one. The timing is just too coincidental and that is what chaps me more than anything else.

If you bought a car that did zero to sixty in four seconds flat when you bought it, and five years later it took 4.5 seconds, then that is understandable for a combustible engine car to do that and it would bother me at all. If you bought that same car and it slowed way down only after the new one came out and the dealer serviced it, then I would be pissed.

Sorry, I just can’t stop.