View Single Post
Old 07-15-2018, 11:57 AM

Life Is Good

The only part lacking for me is saddle time on the bike on the road.
My job is awesome, love what I do and business is booming with hiring and investment.

I'm spending more time with my wife and daughter, so my quality of life is better now too. I'm learning to cook more as I get home with the princess before mom gets home. Helping with school work has been fun too and just hanging out with my daughter is just the best.

I have a bit more free time in the home to where I picked up my writing, drawing and painting again. I had forgotten how much fun all of that is and how by opening the creative side it has a positive effect on other things I'm doing.

My 401k is bonkers, last statement showed a high percentage gain and I'm on track to a nice retirement.

I'm tight with my money. Got that from my dad. My cell phone is six years old, cost about about two hundred dollars back then (I complained about it, Ha!), works out to about thirty dollars a year. Well, the phone is of course getting buggy, my wife convinced me to get the phone I want now, it's on sale, the Samsung Galaxy Note 8 is three hundred dollars off. It will arrive next Friday.

I work with engineers and the Note 8 will allow me to take photos and write on them and then send them instantly. It will be a time saver and a cool new toy for me to play with. I hope it holds up well, I'll have to keep it a long time for it to be as cheap to own as my old phone, Ha!