View Single Post
Old 12-09-2019, 06:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew View Post
Hey cash, if you enjoy your art and some others that's awesome. To each his own as they say. But I just can't figure out how this even got in a building and even called "art." Like, " Man, I got this great idea for a piece." "Really, what is it?" " A banana taped to a wall". What!!? "Yeah, a banana duct taped to a wall!!" You're right, that is incredible!" It's kind of like how did certain "singers" actually ever got a record deal. Like the singer of the song Dance Monkey. I'm baffled. But hey, they're getting rich and I'm not. I mean, $120k?!!!!
well...maybe art isn't for you my friend...I would only say there is quite a bit there if you open your mind...pretty easy to **** on things that make no sense to you...I mean, that's the way of the world...if it's not for you, then so be it...but there are some very good things out there which add a helluva lot...this banana piece ain't one of them...but it's up to you and what you want in life...not my deal if you don't like art...I will be honest, I could care less...and that isnt meant in a bad way...it's your call...like anything...no idea of dance monkey tho....some hipster thing?