View Single Post
Old 05-02-2017, 07:50 PM

Selling a few things and want to come out of the dark corner of lurking

* real name, if you like Nick

* where do you live? Santa Barbara - haven't ever ridden Refugio or anything north in Santa Ynez though

* explanation of your handle Hah.. I'm not too creative with forum names

* explanation of your avatar Sometimes you just gotta think, you know?

* age (general or specific) 22

* occupation Do all do everything type for Noble Audio

* favorite bike Bridgestone CB zip - seriously fun, seriously light, but just wish I could put fatter 26s on

* what's in your stable? Stinner road, 650b Soulcraft, Steelman SS Eurocross, Rock Lobster Eurocross, Bridgestone CB zip, early 80s Mercian townie

* fastest speed on a road bike? where? when? I haven't used strava or a garmin in quite some time - thinking somewhere down in Mulholland Canyon about 40ish plus some

* how many miles ON THE ROAD on a road bike last year? Probably less than I should have ridden

* make up and answer at least one additional question. Not really a question - just more of fact. I wish I could convince myself to go out of a 30 mile ride everyday, but man, sometimes Santa Barbara is so beautiful and I find myself getting on the beater bike, cruising over to the More Mesa cliff single track, drinking a beer, and riding home after dark. It's the best riding for me mentally, but maybe not so much physically

* what is the biggest lie you've ever told I don't need anymore bikes

* and, something fun. Midweek, every week, hobo trail shenanigans that lead every single time to a great night, but sometimes too rough of a morning

* picture of yourself or your ride?
IMG_1667.jpg