View Single Post
Old 08-01-2017, 12:37 PM

All things Disneyland - Disneyworld

If there's one thing in this world I know, it's that Disneyland truly is the happiest place in the world. Out of a crowd, you may find a handful of people who just don't get it or who have never been. I feel bad for those lol

For me, I'm an absolute fanatic!!! I've been to Disneyland 8 times now and Disneyworld once. I personally prefer Disneyland over Disneyworld all day long, but I wouldn't cry about forcing myself to have the time of my life if I was at either place. Since I'm in Oregon, it's not that accessible unless we plan a family vacation. Our entire family is all on the same page with it, so while others vacate to Hawaii or other tourist destinations, we find ourselves going back to where the magic happens.

There's simply a magic that happens when you walk through the gates. The smells, the sounds and the interaction all around you. Can make even the oldest visitors feel like an innocent child.

All my friends that go come to me months in advance to help develop an itinerary for their trip. I could talk all day long about Disneyland! Every time I go, I leave filling my Disney fix. Usually get home and say to myself, "I think I'll be good for a couple years now" and within months, I'm ready to head back for more! My wife and 2 kids get together on the couch every month to watch home videos from our vacations there. My wife and I have talked about retiring to Anaheim one day and working at Disneyland.

I follow a lot of you on Instagram and have seen your trips to Disneyland or Disneyworld.

I can't wait to go back!

Here's a video I made from our visit this last year with my wife, 2 kids, brother and parents

Trying to figure out how to post the actual video instead of the link but it's not working....

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=x8SOaILTE1w

Last edited by bianchi10; 08-01-2017 at 05:25 PM.