View Single Post
Old 10-04-2019, 08:39 AM
Head to Ned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emerxil View Post
sorry, one by one: what you can see is Mx Leader in 7-Eleven... The problem is that 7-Eleven worked in the seasons 1989 and 1990, and the first series of Mx Leader appeared at the beginning of 1992 - the conclusion: looking for a rider from the 7-Eleven team and matching him to the repainted frame from (at the earliest - not necessarily, it doesn't belong to the first series) 1992 is rather unnecessary. The difference between EM Corsa Extra MAX (and there were 3 versions) and Mx Leader (there were 4 versions) is the change in the latter lugs, top tube (this is not an inverted MAX tube, this is a tube from the Minimax kit) and rear triangle tubes (from Max to SLX). Late Corsa Extra Max already had forks from the Mx Leader model, btw. People from EMC are no longer a reliable source of information (archives were destroyed). Cadre.org contains a lot of interesting information, but it is not organized in a systematic and correct way, besides, it is poor.

Emerxil...
I had tried to get info on what I believe is a 1998 MXL Team bike as well. It is 60 x 58 and has a very rare double seat post clamp detail and of course number plate holder. Oldpotato had asked the importer about it for me but they didn't know much. What do your eyes tell you from what you can see?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 01.jpg (41.3 KB, 65 views)