View Single Post
Old 08-28-2019, 07:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fignon's barber View Post
Here in Florida, we have brick and mortar "Canadian" pharmacies all over the place. There's one about a mile from me, that's been there for at least 10 years (I've driven past it since I've lived here). I went in yesterday out of curiosity. Pharmacist/owner was very nice. He explained that his business was like any old mom and pop pharmacy, but instead of stocking meds, he used a software system that picked the rx from wholesalers globally based on price/availability and if that country legally would ship the product here. He asked me to randomly pick a drug name, and this particular script would come from New Zealand at one price in 3-4 weeks, or Germany at a bit higher price in 1-2 weeks. He also confirmed most "Canadian" pharmacies aren't in Canada, but used the name because it identifies with low price. If you want, pm me and I can give you the name of the pharmacy ( obviously, I have no commercial interests).
Thank you! I am actually hoping to find an actual pharmacy in Canada… I do have several I believe. Thanks