View Single Post
Old 08-28-2019, 06:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephenmarklay View Post
Thank you. Unfortunately there is not generic.

Yes the majority are scams but some are not which is the reason for the inquiry here.
Here in Florida, we have brick and mortar "Canadian" pharmacies all over the place. There's one about a mile from me, that's been there for at least 10 years (I've driven past it since I've lived here). I went in yesterday out of curiosity. Pharmacist/owner was very nice. He explained that his business was like any old mom and pop pharmacy, but instead of stocking meds, he used a software system that picked the rx from wholesalers globally based on price/availability and if that country legally would ship the product here. He asked me to randomly pick a drug name, and this particular script would come from New Zealand at one price in 3-4 weeks, or Germany at a bit higher price in 1-2 weeks. He also confirmed most "Canadian" pharmacies aren't in Canada, but used the name because it identifies with low price. If you want, pm me and I can give you the name of the pharmacy ( obviously, I have no commercial interests).

Last edited by fignon's barber; 08-28-2019 at 06:16 AM.