View Single Post
Old 04-12-2024, 08:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by weisan View Post
Wgp pal, spaghetti pal, all welcome, the more the merrier. Looks like we have a good group of pals living in the VA-DC area, so excited to have the opportunity to meet up and ride together.

I am flying in on March 8th from Austin, arriving around 11:30am. rccardr pal has graciously agreed to pick me up at the airport and together we will drive over to Front Royal. We will grab a quick bite along the way. NHAero pal has reserved a hotel room from March 8-13. So, hopefully he has already checked into the hotel when we get there in the early afternoon. I will assemble my bike, it will take me about an hour. We can be ready to ride probably around 2pm - best case scenario.
If we don't meet up on March 8, we can also do it on March 9th which might be a better idea so we don't have to rush and rrcardr pal said he's open to staying overnight to ride the next day. Anyway, that's just me thinking aloud. Open to suggestions, alternative times, routes etc. We will be here until May 14 AM. I hope to see and ride with as many of you as possible!
May, not March... correct?
I'd think riding the next day would be best. I think I could do the 9th.