View Single Post
Old 10-28-2020, 08:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by old fat man View Post
Got pictures of the setup with 9150? I run the XT derailleur with the climber button in the right trp lever. Works great with 11-36 cassette and 11-46. I don't adjust anything when swapping the wheelsets.

I believe the clutch in the rx derailleur is a lot "softer" than the mtb versions. I've seen reports of more issues on the rougher terrain with the rx derailleurs as opposed to the xt and xtr. Supposedly the grx clutch fixes this as well.
Here is my current set up with the 9150 buttons, this option does require some some diy/hacking to make it work...

I recessed the 9150 buttons into the plastic plate on the inside of the TRP Levers (using my drill press and a dremel, it was easy to do), and then I punched a hole in the rubber hood for the button. I also used the dremel to remove some extra plastic from the buttons mounted in the drops (the tabs for zip ties), they are held in place with some double stick tape (and the bar tape). I also really love being able to hook my thumbs around the lower set of buttons on the drops.

This set up is duplicated on the right side. The right side buttons move the derailleur to the right, left side buttons moves it to the left. Using the e-tube software you can program them to do whatever you like, I believe you could also make them work with a FD using the software...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1.JPG (46.2 KB, 93 views)
File Type: jpg 2.JPG (57.8 KB, 95 views)
File Type: jpg 3.JPG (41.5 KB, 94 views)

Last edited by JWB475; 10-28-2020 at 08:41 AM.