View Single Post
Old 11-21-2021, 02:42 PM

Purchased a Neo 2T a few weeks ago from forum sponsor BikeTiresDirect. Arrival was 2 days.

While the Flux will more than likely serve you well, I liked the design and flywheel of the Neo a bit better. No calibration was a factor as well.

Older, tired of PA cold weather, and sick of my rollers, I figured it was time.

Having used the Neo 2 for 4 rides on Zwift, I am beating myself up for not buying a smart trainer sooner. Look at the other posts relative to this and get the stand, fan, etc.

Setup was as simple as you can get. You can literally be unpacked, and on the bike in a half hour or so. One thing of note.....Tacx comes with a Shimano free hub body. Since I have a Shimano equipped bike, no problem. However, I wanted to use an older frame with Campy. I'm still waiting on a Campy free hub body. Garmin has them on a 5 week backorder. I found one on Backcountry/Competetive Cyclist and they sent me the wrong body. If running Campy 11/12, you need Tacx version 2 (2875.51) Their website is wrong. I did my research and ordered version 2, but it defaults and sends you the wrong one.

Anyway....CC was great as usual, issued an instant refund and they expect stock on 11/29, even though their site is still not fixed

Good luck, and buy one