View Single Post
Old 11-13-2015, 03:39 PM

*Real Name - Joe
*Where do you live? - Seattle, WA (Magnuson Park)
*Explanation of your forum handle. - Hatian Creole for "Thank you Jesus" just a reflection of a thankful life.
*Age (General or specific). - 25
*Occupation. - Mech Engineer - supporting biotech
*How did you find the Paceline? - I entered road cycling through triathlon, and then realized cycling was the part I truly enjoyed. I migrated here from Slowtwitch. Lots of useful training info... even more big egos! Looking for something a little more relaxed and cycling specific.
*Favorite Bike. - Of all time? ...probably the old bmx style bike with coaster brakes I had as a kid. I had more fun with that bike than any bike since!
*What痴 in your stable? - Cannondale CAAD 3 r1000. The franken bike of frankenbikes, it started life as a stripped down frame abandoned on the side of the road. I eventually tracked down the original owner who it was stolen from--she told me to keep it!
*Fastest speed on your bike? Where? When? - Hmm... 45 mph or so way out in the middle of nowhere in Eastern WA. I'm not heavy enough to go fast!
*How many miles did you ride last year? - 2.5k or so
*Make up an answer to at least one additional question. - My favorite mid-ride snack is a plain tortilla.
*Tell us something fun. - When I was in college I worked for the very first coach of the Seattle Seahawks.

My wife and I in Vancouver, BC.

Doing my time in the wind. (Ellensburg wind!!)

Trying not to get dropped in my first CX race on a 10 speed Nishiki!