View Single Post
Old 02-11-2019, 05:24 PM

I don't know Grant, have never met him....but have been reading his stuff occasionally for over twenty years. Clearly he is a poet, an artist and a person of whimsey. In addition to knowing something about building a bike.

And fortunately, he has been able to assemble a team of people who feel pretty much the same way and who are committed to his vision and probably to him as a person. But...the best thing for the future is for him to find a partner who is an experienced businessperson first, who may or may not know anything about bikes. Sell the person part ownership so they have skin in the game and let them make the calls about product and process. But it has to be an experienced person with a track record of running a successful business or knowing how to turn businesses around. Sounds like love, emotion and debt are getting in the way of success and asking creditors and employees to take the hit can't last forever.

But...I find his heart and spirit attractive and it's a nice "feel" as opposed to the Big three American manufacturers...just not sustainable I'm afraid.