View Single Post
Old 01-01-2019, 05:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skenry View Post
Maybe not annoying, more like sad. I wish all of them well, no one wants to see a business close, in any industry. I truly feel bad for his employees, they are the ones who stand to get hurt the most. Hopefully this will be a wake up call for Grant AND his staff.

It's just not that hard to sell what people want to buy. I read the RBW list, the iBob list, the Bristone fan facebook, ect.... No one has ever asked for a huge wheelbased, double top tube country bike with homemade rack mounts and grips.

Someone else already mentioned it a couple pages back, want to save the business? Start building the orange Rambouillet again. People are constantly asking for that.
Everybody wants the thing that isn't made anymore. The orange Ram with full lugs and mid-reach brakes made in Japan would be astronomically expense. The current version is/was the Roadeo made by Waterford, and when was the last time you saw one on the road?

Advising Grant/Riv to make a frame they can't sell in today's market is not wise.