View Single Post
Old 01-01-2019, 05:13 PM

As for Riv being "a mess", that's a very subjective argument based on Grant's very unusual open policy about how the business runs. I realize it still bugs some people, but after 25 years of it I think it's either a thing you get or you don't, there's no right or wrong about it. It's a brick-and-mortar shop trying to keep trucking in an online world, and - as with all of them right now - it's becoming increasingly difficult.

Will it survive beyond Grant, Mark and Rich retiring? Who knows? It's plugged along for 25 years so far, and hopefully has at least a few good ones left. I'm glad it's there and really like the folks I've met, and don't think the email promotion was annoying.

I don't think the baby bike is stupid, either..I see a whole lot of Instagram shots of folks riding their kids. It's not a mass production item, the hope is they'll build a few and sell them. I don't think that's too much to ask.

In conclusion, these are my opinions on an opinion forum. No rights have been abridged in the posting of this note. Thank you and Happy New Year.

Edit: Apologies for the convoluted sentence structure. I tried to tighten it up and made it worse, then gave up. Good luck with the reading!

Last edited by Joe Remi; 01-01-2019 at 05:26 PM.