View Single Post
Old 04-27-2015, 12:37 PM
Category VI

*Real Name - Eli Curt
*Where do you live? - Teaneck, NJ
*Explanation of your forum handle - ANAO are acronyms for Attack Now, Attack Often, my mantra when racing.
*Explanation of your avatar - the podium at Tour of Somerville last year, where I placed second. My best placing to date.
*Age (General or specific) - 24
*Occupation - Insurance (property, casualty - not the sleezy kind)
*How did you find the Paceline - through Google.
*Favorite Bike - Currently? Pegoretti Fina Estampa. All time? Maybe the Cervelo P3SL.
*What’s in your stable - Pegoretti Fina Estampa, Schwinn paramount, Tesch S22, Giant TCR Alu, Jamis Aurora, Motobecane Fantom Cross Uno.
*Fastest speed on your bike? Where? When - 86 KPH. March 2013, I took mmy cannondale Caad10 to Israel for the holiday. I was descending one of those wicked switchbacks and just got into a crazy tuck. My helmet lifted off my head and I almost died. In israel, there's no "double-yellow-line rule", like we have in the US. A car was coming up the hill pretty quickly, in my lane, attempting to pass a slow diesel truck stuck in first. I squeezed between him and the wall, and then grabbed a fistful of brakes. It was pretty hairy.
*How many miles did you ride last year - 5,000 or so.
*Picture of yourself, your ride, or both together.

*Make up an answer to at least one additional question - I got married in August last year, so maybe that's why I didn't ride so much?
*What is the biggest lie you ever told - I once told someone I had a normal-sized nose, but it's really quite aristocratic in size.
*Tell us something fun - F is for friends who do stuff together, U is for you and me, N is for anywhere, anytime at all...