View Single Post
Old 12-14-2004, 05:57 AM
Kevan's Rose

* real name- Sanford
* residence- Rockville, Maryland
* explanation of handle- nickname given to me by my high school football coach
* explanation of avatar- don't have the slightest idea of how to produce one
* age- 64
* occupation- retired, previously operated a family owned wholesale meat business, a zillion years ago taught high school math, now my sole occupation is to antagonize Calfee Kevan
*favorite bike- Serotta Ottrott, but with Serotta CSi a close second (Ottrott fits much better)
*bikes in stable- CSi and Ottrott, Secretariat, Man O'War, Citation, Seabiscuit, Swaps, Native Dancer,Seattle Slew
*pictures of me and bikes- I coudn't fit into any pictures
*fastest speed on a road bike- 46 mph on several hills in the MD area, once going down a hill in West Virginia- would have been much faster, but I slowed down as it was too windy and I was Scared Sandy
*number of miles on a bike last year- 5,800
*biggest lie- I make up so many stories that my daughter doesn't believe me most of the time, about important and meaningful things I never lie
* and something fun- I never have any fun since I live on the Serotta forum, actually- visiting my daughter and her dog Darby, going out to dinner alone with my wife Gloria, interacting with dogs at the shelter, participating in the Serotta forum, riding my bike with people I like and respect